Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vintage Fashion Fair



The vintage fashion fair was on today at the Souths Leagues Club in West End. So of course, I got dressed up in my new 1960s dress and dragged my mum along for some shopping. As for my hair, I went with a beehive with pig tails. Talk about lots of teasing and hairspray. I got quite a few compliments on my dress today. It probably helped that I was the only person around in vintage.


I did pick up some pretty cool things while I was at it too. I got a new brooch shaped like a parasol, a cream 1940s hat and my hat for my steampunk costume. Overall I had a very happy shopping experience.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't msg you back re going to the fair. Out of credit :/

    I wasn't able to go because I had exactly $19 to spend that pay... $8 entry. Ouch! :)

    I love the parasol brooch. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete