Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday 1st

Phew. And another busy day draws to a close. I made quite a bit of progress today. I caught up on my hand sewing and can now make a bit more progress on my Mrs Lovett costume. I also managed to finish my 1850s crinoline outfit. I don't have any photos, but it is done and just waiting to be ironed. Phew, huge relief that I do not have any last minute sewing before the big walk next weekend. My fingers are very tender from pushing needles through fabric all day.

I also progressed a little further on the rest of my supernova costumes. My shinku is now all cut out, and I used up the rest of my 20 metres of 150 wide cotton cutting out mum's petticoats. I am slowing working on them when I get the time. But I really do need to make some more effort into my supernova costumes. It is fast approaching; now only 1 month away. I can tell you now that my weeknights are going to be busy sewing like there is no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment