And to continue with the productivity, I have completed my blue silk regency spencer. I made this to wear over my blue check cotton gown. Since the gown was so plain and simple, I wanted something pretty to wear with it, and then I found the blue silk. And to top it off, I saw the cross over design of the spencer on a BBC production and decided that I wanted to make something similar.
It took a little fiddling with the pattern to join the two back pieces and then design the curve of the back. I am really happy with how it turned out, and look forward to wearing it with the dress. I even took the needle to it and did a little ribbon embroidery on the front and sleeves, but that will have to wait until I wear the thing. Next project is the matching bonnet.