Sunday, March 7, 2010

JAFA Progress entry #10

After a sewing day at kasmith1970 today, I have made more progress on my next JAFA project. Namely, my blue silk bonnet to match my blue silk spencer. I decided to go with something very simple so as to carry the colour through but not to detract from the prettiness and focus that I want the spencer to be. I used one of the timely tresses patterns to work this one up, and to carry through the embroidery, I added a little on each side. It's the only decoration on the bonnet in fact. I also decided after trying it on that I like how it sits without ties, so I am not going to add any of them either.

Now onto getting my ballgown done.

No comments:

Post a Comment