Monday, March 8, 2010

JAFA Progress entry #11

I know it's not much but I finnished one of my reticules. I intended to be making all my matching reticules as the very last of my projects as I can do without them. But this one I actually did want to get done. It is of a different style and quite a bit bigger than my regular reticules. But the reason I did this was so that I would have something that would look slightly period correct to store my camera accessories in when I am in costume, ie flash, second lens.

It is made from some white dupion silk that I had left over and lined with white cotton voile. It is supposed to be very simple and plain so that it will go with anything. But at least that is one less thing that I have to worry about now that it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment