Tuesday, March 2, 2010

JAFA Progress entry #7

Now that I am back from Japan, it is time to get a move on with my dresses for JAFA. And on that note, I finnished my next regency day gown on the weekend. It is a blue check tartan, drawstring gown with 3/4 sleeves. It's very simple but I decided to add pleating at the back instead of gathering. I like how it worked out, but the whole idea of the simple gown is that it will have a matching spencer (which I am currently working on) and a bonnet. The spencer is pretty detailed, so that it is the main focus of the ensemble. But here is a sneak peek at the gown.

I am glad that I am making progress on everything, and now I only have a few bits and pieces of accessories to make (last minute if I have time), and 3 more full dresses to go. Not to mention that I need to get a move on making my White Queen costume for Supanova, but that is another project entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment