See, I have been sort of productive. I spent yesterday tracing off some of my historical patterns that I intend to use. Mainly the ones for aprons, skirt and petticoats because I really need my new corsets made before I go tracing up the rest. In the meantime, I have made up a few cross-stitch pieces and I even managed to get into my sewing room today. And I made up my new pair of historical open drawers. I know they are pink, but every time I go into spotlight and look for white cotton voile, they are out. I am rather happy with them. Last time I made them closed seam, I think more so because I was a little uncomfortable doing open, whereas now I am all used to wearing them.
The other thing that I started working on today is my new 1830s / regency corset. After the disaster that was my last attempt, I am making a new set of stays. So far they have come together nicely and the seams match up well. I will definitely make sure to post photos of these once I get them up.
I have also made a couple of fabric shopping outings. On Wednesday morning, I made a trip over to Spotlight. I was actually hoping to get some good deals, especially as the catalogue mentioned some. But alas, I was very disappointed and I all I managed to get were my cottons and knits for my Mrs Lovett costume. It really is only a small thing at this time to get, but it is better than nothing.