Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Victorian Bustle

I have finished my very first bustle. It took a little while for me to complete, mainly because I have been working on some other things at the same time, as well as trying to trace off some of my patterns and get the fabric cut out.

I used the laughing moon bustle pattern and I have to say that I am really happy with it. I would really like to make some of the other bustle patterns inside. I will just have to get around to it. Maybe if I get some free time later this year. I am even considering making this same style in a larger size so that it is a bit fuller at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment