I finally finished it. I started making this one up at the workshop Donna had earlier this year, but since I didn't need it immediately, it just kept getting put off. The silly part is that it really did not take me long to finish. Maybe about 2 hours in total.
I am happy with the shape, but just cannot believe how light it is to wear. Especially in comparison to my elliptical crinoline. And my cheap superglue didn't dry white or leave any funny marks on the fabric. Thankfully. Though, I did manage to get some on my hands. A word to the wise, avoid getting superglue on your person, it really is not easy to get off and feels rather uncomfortable. But at least it is finally done and now I can make up the petticoats and have a go at making an outfit to wear it with. I am not sure when I will wear it, just that I know I want to. Oh and I do already have some very nice fabric that will work. Hmmm, now I just need to get motivated into producing a few more pieces of sewing. It makes it hard when the family has taken over my sewing room. I should really make an effort to draw up some of the pattern I will need during my week off. Hopefully I can make some progress on this during this week, and at least get some fabric cut so that come my holidays I can just get stuck right into it all. I am even considering a trip over to spotlight tomorrow.