Friday, April 25, 2008

POTC2 - Elizabeth Swan

So I finally managed to get some photos done of my Elizabeth Swan costume from Pirates of the Carribean 2. I am actually really happy with how it turned out. I have actually worn a few pieces already for my steampunk costume. The shirt should come in really handy in the future for anything regarding pirate. The vest is probably a little bit short in length and it would probably look better without a bra underneath (too much shape for the time period in masculine clothing). I am very happy with the jacket and all the braid and buttons I managed to find and stitched on. Took forever, but it looks pretty good. And of course the hat. I love my hat and cannot wait for International Talk Like A Pirate Day to actually wear it in public. The quality of my photos are probably not the best. I have three options for photographers. My Mum is terrible at framing photos, my Brother is too tall and takes photos at a weird angle for me, and my Dad (he took these). He is actually pretty good at taking photos but he has bad eyesight so really cannot see properly through my camera, and he cannot bend at the moment for different angles. Hmmm, but at least I have photos. Now I just need to get some more of my other un-photographed completed costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment