Friday, April 1, 2011

Supanova 2011 - Friday

Supanova Day 1 - Friday night

I'm home. And pooped. I decided to re-wear my White Queen costume again. And as it turns out that was probably for the best. I really can't see me wearing it again. It hasn't worn well and is starting to fall apart. Not only that, it is getting a little too big for me. At any rate, I was glad to wear it one last time. And wonder of wonders it was actually recognised this year.
 There were a couple of big announcements made tonight though:

1. In 2012, Brisbane's April Supanova will be held on the Gold Coast in conjunction with the Gold Coast Film festival.

2. In 2012, they will also be putting on a Brisbane Supanova - in November.

3. And as it is such a long wait from April 2011 to November 2012, there will be another Brisbane Supanova held in November this year.

4. To top it off, Christopher Lloyd (Doc from Back to the Future / Uncle Fester from the Addams Family Movies) will be appearing at the November Brisbane Supanova, since he has had to pull out this April.

Should make for an interesting rest of the year. And, now I need to start planning my next set of costumes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment