Monday, July 12, 2010

A Victorian Wedding

Well, it was a busy weekend. It started off with my innate clumsiness on Friday afternoon as I fell down the stairs at work. Consequently, I went home early to lay down with a heat pack. And yes, I have a massive purple and black bruise on my butt. Not to mention the other ones that have popped up all over the place. I suspect that I will be aching for quite some time.

But the real event of the weekend was the wedding of Rhys and the lovely Cat. She has been planning her wedding for quite some time, and as a costumer, it was bound to be exception. She chose to go with a Victorian theme and the wedding party wore 1870s bustle gowns and suits. It started off with the bride and bridesmaids arriving in a horse drawn carriage. We then all made our way into the church for the ceremony. Followed by a lovely afternoon tea. Overall it was a beautiful wedding and I was so glad to be able to be there. I did manage to take a few photos, so you too can drool over Cat's magnificent gown. And the food, the lovely cakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment