Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Costume nerddism is alive

So, I recently mentioned to a few of my fellow costumers that I had created an excel spreadsheet that allows me to track how far away a sewing deadline is. It's just a little something that counts down the days and weeks to the event. But when I mentioned this, they asked that I share. So, I am sharing. For all of my readers.

All you need to do is enter the event name into the event column and the costume that you are intending to wear in the costume column and then the date dd/mm/yyyy into the event date column and it will automatically work out how long you have based on the current date. There is also a column that counts up the number of new or reworn costumes (I like to know this sort of thing). So, for each costume I just put a 1 in the appropriate column.

And there you have it. If you can't guess by now, I actually love Excel and create spreadsheets for so many things...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtQHIpPmF4rhdFZMdUc1WHZnV1RIQ0FGanVfMGRrV1E#gid=0

1 comment: