Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vintage Fashion Fair

Well, it turned out that Friday was a bit of a busy day for me. After work, Cherie and I hopped on over to West End to go to the Vintage Fashion Fair. And of course, we dressed up, and we ran into Rebecca, and Narelle and Paul. I wore my new blue dress. It is made from blue polycotton (I had 4 metres just sitting around waiting to be made up). It is from a vintage 1940s pattern that I bought on E-Bay a while ago. I am really happy with how it turned out. Though my hair was my favourite part. I pincurled the back and left it in all day at work (painful) but it turned out really well in that the front is nicely straight and just pinned above the curls at the back into a nice curly sort of bob. I fully intend to use this style again.

No comments:

Post a Comment