Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Disneybound May

There was no choice when it came to which movie to pick in May. Star Wars was the obvious choice given that May 4this such a recognised day around the world. I made sure that I was prepared and dressed appropriately.

Mixing Han Solo and Princess Leia was my first choice for May 4th. I dug out a pair of jeans and my black knee boots. I added a white shirt (inside out as I only have print shirts) and I pinched one of my dad’s black vest to finish the ensemble. I also wore my millennium falcon necklace and wrapped my hair into buns for the day. Gotta say, at work, not the best idea. It’s rather hard to answer the phone.


My second Star Wars outfit came together from my wardrobe. Last year I got a couple pieces from Elhoffer Designs – one being a Padme jumper. I was a simple matter of pairing it up with a blue singlet and skirt to wear to work. Simple but effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment