Friday, July 20, 2018

Disneybound June

And finally we reach June. Last month, I chose The Little Mermaid for my disneybound exploits. I had originally planned three outifts, but was too sick to wear one within the month. But two is grounds for effort.

The first, Ursula. I made this dress for my trip to Disneyland in Japan last year, so it was simple enough to pull out of the wardrobe, pair up with some flats and tights and out the door. I did top it off with my Disney shell necklace though.


The second Disneybound was Ariel. My mermaid tights are pretty much a staple in my wardrobe, so it wasn’t hard to decide what I was going to put together for Ariel. I paired up my tights with a long black sweater and purple review cardigan. It’s a simple outfit, but comfy and perfect for casual Friday in the office.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment