Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Picnicing in Adelaide

We rounded out our weekend trip to Adelaide with a small open theme costume picnic. There was only a few of us but we had a lovely time catching up - after all, we only get to see each other a few times a year. And especially the lovely Abi, who I only see when I get to Adelaide. I wore my Ariel costume again, as it really was the easiest to pack. Not much to report, but a few photos that I have snagged off one of my friends camera's.
The funniest moment of the day though, was checking through security to the airport while I was still in my Ariel costume. I had completely forgotten that I put steel boning in my corset, and of course it set of the machine. I would have loved a photo, but alas, you will have picture it - Ariel getting that full arms spread pat down at the airport. And I did see one little girl walk past pointing at the little mermaid being pat down. It must have been a sight to see. I was so embarrassed that my blush matched the colour of my wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment