Sunday, July 3, 2011

Steamy Sunday

Let's start with Sunday of a week ago. I went to a steampunk meet with my cousin. We met up for afternoon tea at the French Twist in town at the Barracks on Petrie Terrace. The food was divine and the place was beautiful, but unfortunately we weren't allowed to take photos inside. I did get a couple of shots on my new little purse camera though.
As for my costume, I pulled out the key maiden outfit that I wore at Supanova earlier this year. Only this time I made a couple of changes. The biggest being the use of my long curly blue wig and the cold weather meant that I could go a little stronger the makeup. I pulled out the false eyelashes, some heavy blush and to top it blue lip colour. I really like the transition of the costume with the wig. It compliments the blue taffeta in my costume nicely. Shame I didn't get a full outfit shot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment