Friday, September 5, 2008

Regency Undergarments Part 3

I have made progress on my regency undergarments. In between working on my new (second go) stays, I decided that I needed a break. So we have pantalettes.
I used the Mantua Maker pattern. They go together very quickly. The part that took me the longest was threading that wretched ribbon through the cotton tape and sewing on all the trims. But I really wanted them to be pretty. So my next step this evening is to get the eyelets into my corset. Fingers crossed that I get it done before I go to bed. (It could be a late night)...

No comments:

Post a Comment