Friday, February 20, 2015

30 Days of Cosplay - Day 28

DAY 28 - WHERE DO YOU WORK ON YOUR COSPLAYS AND WHERE DO YOU STORE THEM WHEN THEY'RE DONE?

I generally work in a couple of spaces around the house. My bedroom for all my handsewing and some of my prop-work, the dining table for my pattern drafting and fabric cutting and the sewing room for all the fabric work.

As for storage, there are a few places around the house. I have two big drawers in my room with all my historical undergarments and corsets, as well as 11 hat boxes on top of cupboards full of hats and headwear. I also have plastic tubs filled with wigs and accessories in my sewing room while all the fabric parts of my costumes are wedged into the wardrobe in the sewing room. The weapons are stacked in the back of the cupboard and the floor is filled with shoes.

It's a good thing that I do actually retire costumes, because otherwise, I wouldn't have any room for new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment