DAY 1 - YOUR FIRST COSPLAY
Way back when, for my 21st Birthday, I decided to host a dress up party. This was really the beginning of what would be come a time consuming and at times expensive hobby.
I ummed and ahhhed for weeks over what I would make. The party was open theme, so there were so many choices. In the end though, I chose to be a cancan dancer. I bought the spectacular McCall's Costume pattern, some sale fabrics at Spotlight and created my first costume.
If you too want to play along, here is the meme that I am following:
1. Your first cosplay.
2. How many costumes have you done?
3. Your most recent cosplay.
4. Your cosplay communities, where do you go to talk about cosplay?
5. Blatant self plug! Link us to your cosplay page.
6. Your favourite cosplay
7. The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you
8. Your cosplay plans for the rest of the year
9. The dream cosplay that might just happen
10. The dream cosplay that will never happen
11. Something cosplay-related that you will never do
12. Your cosplay idol
13. Your cosplay specialty
14. Your cosplay-making habits
15. Your least favourite thing about cosplay
16. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they?
17. What events have you cosplayed to?
18. What is your best cosplay memory?
19. What is your worst cosplay memory?
20. Have you won any cosplay awards?
21. Show us your best cosplay derp photo!
22. Have you worn cosplay in a regular situation?
23. Your most expensive cosplay
24. Your most comfortable cosplay and most uncomfortable cosplay
25. The cosplay you put the most effort into
26. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
27. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
28. Where do you work on your cosplays and where do you store them when they’re done?
29. What is your favourite cosplay item?
30. Describe cosplay in three words. No more, no less.