- Pirate jacket and wig for my dad to complete his ensemble
- 1850s ballgown for my mum (finishing off)
- Disney cosplay of Sadness from Inside Out
- Disney cosplay of Periwinkle from Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings
- Disney cosplay of Fairy Mary from Tinkerbell for my mum
- Disney cosplay of Anastasia from the 2015 Cinderella
At the moment though, I’m focusing on the pirate and the ballgown. I can’t work out who’s stupid idea it was to sew 8 metres of trim in designs on the pirate jacket. One of those “oh this will look wonderful” moments followed by lots of cursing and neck cramping when you actually try to get it done in a timely fashion. Thankfully I don’t have much left to do on the jacket and I don’t need the pirate and ballgown finished until the end of August. I do like to stay ahead when I can though. And as soon as they are finished, it’s onto the next one.
And in all this time, I am going to be working hard to trim up a bit for the summer cosplay run of costumes. I’ll be wearing my Jeannie costume in November and stomach baring costumes require sit-ups so that you see more ab and less flab, and yet here I am sitting down with a can of coke. Go me!