I'm a bit late posting, but a few weeks back, I started working on a number of undergarment pieces. This is one of them. When I originally made my long line Edwardian corset, it was too big. Mainly in that it was lacing closed and I still had a good amount of wiggle room - I guess that I squished a lot more than I anticipated. So, while I have the time, I decided to make a new one - cut down of course.
The pattern comes from Jill Saleen's Corsets. It is made of silk dupion, interlined with cotton and finished with a cotton lining. My photos are rather terrible because I was home along when I tried it on - but it does give you the gist of it.