Well, I know that I said I have finished my regency chemise, but I never got around to posting up some photos. So here it is. I used cotton lawn and the simplicity pattern. At first it was going together a little awkwardly, but once I got the hang of it, it really did not take long to finish.
The next step is my corset. I am up to hand sewing down one binding hem and putting in the eyelets. And I promise that once I have it finished, I will be putting up pictures.
I also need to trace off my pantaletts pattern. I have the fabric sitting and waiting for me to cut out. Bec said that they make up pretty quick but I really am not stressing about getting them done.